Friday, April 30, 2010

Ada Apa?


Hollaaa....How was ur day guys!!!!!Mine is wonderful...coz life is wonderful...Hehehehe....As usual just wanna make a short entry, which is this week is a long holiday for me....Hahaha....wonder why?I'm taking 3 days in row as my rest day....Hopefully next week, when i'm back to work i wud feel good and much better,with less stress,enjoying my work to the fullest and indulge a peaceful environment...Huhuhu....Few hours back,i went out outing,bought few things....What are those things?SShhhh....it all inside those plastics in da pic....Looking a present for the xchange gift event next 2 weeks, 1 new dress and some beauty care products...Hehee...nothin much!!!!I have to learn buying those thing that needed only.....(Hah...susah ni nak uat....Ya allah,beri lah aku kekuatan untuk melakukannya...Amin...). I'm done writing this entry....hope can meet again in da next entry....Take a good care of urself guys.....Muahhhh!!!!!Daaaa.....(*____*)

0 comments: