Monday, May 25, 2009

C.H.E.R.A.T.I.N.G @ 6

Aladin n Princess Yasmin...

The actors...

Part of the team members...


Group 4 @ PARAGON...

Salam....Tadaa!!!Sal in the house again...It has been long time not updating my blog...Huhuhuhu...there's lot of news i wanna share this time...But 1st let me update about the talent day which i shared in my previous blog...For the talent day,my group has won that competition...Unbelievable...But, i am very happy wif dat result since my group has put lot of commitment and effort to make the drama success.Even though,we never aimed to be the champion,we just tried our best and enjoy ourselves on the stage...besides,we ger a lot of advice from our english tutor to make the drama more interesting n funny....Hehehe...congrates to all my group members...PARAGON!!!!

0 comments: