Tuesday, April 28, 2009

C.H.E.R.A.T.I.N.G @ 5

It almost 1 a.m......And my groups preparation for the talent day....still.....?????Hmmm,how am i supposed to say it?Gosh...have we enough time to prepare the drama for the talent day for this coming saturday.....Hmmmm.....i have no idea..Perhaps,my group manage to complete the script by to nite....Uwaaaa.....Aku seram seh kalau on that day,our group nye performance cam hampeh...Tidaaakkkkk!!!!I hope my group can give full commitment and support to each of the team mambers to gain success for the talent day....Hohohoho!!!!Together me make it happening...Hehehehe....Some more,i hope tomorrow in my class i won't feel sleepy...Coz for the past fews day,i went to my bed late.....Huhuhuuhh....Sedey hati neh.....Penat!!!!!So sampai di sini saja...I'll try to update soon...

0 comments: