Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feeling...

Just wanna share what i feel rite now...Huhuhuhu...I'm still wondering where is my placement for GEMS practical starting next week...Because the 1st placement has rejected my application to do my practical in dat particular company...And the best part is i dont even know bout dat situation untill i went there to look around the area...%&*#@%&*!@...Hopefully i able to be wif some of my friends out there...Hehehehe...dats only da hope...but then i really wish dat my wish will come true...so dat i can meet them once again after we got dismiss in Cherating last week...Uwaaaa...miss u all...the moment we shared together...waiting for the 'penyu',celebrate burfday,enjoyed the weekly telematch,hanging out together,i kept it as a sweet memory in Cherating...Hahahaha...
Hope we're always keep in touch...
Placement...oohhh...placement....

0 comments: