Saturday, April 18, 2009

C.H.E.R.A.T.I.N.G @ 2

Saturday....What a boring day in Cherating...Ahaks...A boring day or i am the one who feel bored???Huhuhuhu...A lone ranger without my roomates here,since they were outing,going back their home town....Huhuhuhuh(Sedeh hati ku x pat balik umah..Uwaaaa)...Yet,it's ok for me to go through the day,having my laptop with me wud help me to ease my boring...Fortunately,the GEMS provided the wi-fi in collaboration wif the resort...Ahaks...I've plan to go strolling near the beaach this evening wif some friends here...Feel the beauty of Cherating...Bercanda di pasiran pantai...Lalalalala...Hmmm...what else can i share wif u frendzz???For the progress of my xtvty here,i will updated from time to time...(if i have a free time la to update..hehehehe...).Got to go now...Tatatititututu....Daaaaaaa.....

0 comments: