Saturday, April 25, 2009

C.H.E.R.A.T.I.N.G. @ 4

Just a quick entry b4 the wi-fi in this resort breakdown..Perggghhh...Penat seh...After a long2 time not playin netball...Ahhhaaa....this evening i have been played netball again...Very tough since my level of stamina was zero...Uweekksss...Somput den dibuek eh...Adoiaii...But then,i enjoyed myself playing with those friends in this training...Suprisingly,we played againts the boy....they quite good in playin this game....Hehehehe....And as a result, the score...........(I kept it as secret...huhuhuuh)...Even for my dinner, i hv lost my appetite...Im just took 2 glass of plain water + some fruit(payafa)...What else, i wanted to share...Little bit busy finishing all the exercise given for the english class+attend meetings+preparation 4 talent day and been elected as committee...Huhuhuhuhu...Aku x cukup tido wehhhhh....Ya Allah,make me strong to face all these coming training,as i am able to complete it succesfully...Amin...Lastly...im going to take my shower...Taking care friends...Daaa...

2 comments:

kyosan said...

make sure prepare ur talent day very well..think out of the box..do ur project nicely.. =)

nsallawa said...

hehehehehe....yeah im trying my best...but then something happened in my group...poning palo den...uuuwaaaaa!!!!