Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Job Interview,,,

Feb 17th 2009, the day i went for a job interview some where in Malacca....It is the day dat i am waiting since last month(hehehehe....)By the way, i am felt xcited b4 the days comes....but then in the end i felt nervous instead...(Perghhhhh...)All the way,im just thinking...can i get the job, can i perform well during the interview,what am i going to answer,am i ready yet???Frankly speaking, im not pulling myself stressed.Just go with the flow...hehehehe...but yet i have tried my best for this job interview...ade rezeki dapat lah job tu nanti(ayat penyedap hati...ahaks).Just wanna share how my job interview was going through....i wake up as early 6 am(perghhh...giler awal aku bgn),get my self ready,then went out at 6.35 am,my mom drop me n my father at komuter station....(g interview ngan ayah...ank ayah lah katekan).hmmm.....heading to malacca with ny father's friend and I was arrived at stadium tun aminah around 8.15...upon the arrival,i've submit the resume+filled a form+waiting my turn...mean while waiting....i have small take with the candidates on that day....i manage to make a few friends but then i didn't managed to get their phone numbers....(zira...n the others just can't remember their names...ops..hehehe... sorry...but nice to meet all of you...).Then i have to take a test...(a simple test) before proceed with the job interview....aftef that, the job interview is waiting next.....unexpectedly....the job interview was done and being conducted in groups....oooooo....during my turn,i hv 5 members in my groups and all of us are from N.S....the interviewer just asked two questions(wat is the job description of acc assistant n what is the penghutang n pemiutang or debtor n creditor) and me n the others have to answers by turn....(argghhhh....aku x suke interbiu camni....jwpn mest dekat nk same.....)then within 10 to 15 minutes the interview end...aku plak cam x caye jer...la dah abes ker???(pending+blurr+lega)...mase dah abes tu x salah baru kol 10 lebih...hehehehe mmg xpress interbiu neh...but then the most important things i have tried my best....then around 11 am after waiting my father to fetch me almost 1 hour....sayonara malacca....

2 comments:

haneehunny said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh mcmtu ke ko kne intrview aritu?hahaha..ok pe xbyk tanye tp yg xbest nye xlih nak show lebih2 pe bakat ko la ek..pe pun congrats dh lpas 1 stage

nsallawa said...

yealahhh....begitulah kesah nye aku interbiu...tulah aku arap de la rezeki nk dpt keje tuh...huhhuhuhu...sisa oh sisa...